Sunday, April 3, 2016

Heroes are at home

As I am coming closer to the end of this course I feel I have gained something I don't usually gain from other courses. I have my thoughts and impressions recorded from each week since I started which has been an incredible blessing. I have had the chance to truly meditate and learn the material. I am so grateful for being able to do that with the material in this course. This week was an exceptional week with an in-depth case study on a man named Randy Haykin. He has a vast career from Apple, to Yahoo!, and Paramount, he really knows his way around the work field. What is even more impressive about him is his persistent and hard work balancing his family life, spirituality, career as an entrepreneur, and being an overall good person. He faced a big hurdle trying to maintain a happy and healthy family, but he is adamant about tuning his life so that he can have a happy family. That is a priceless lesson to me. It is not easy to have a family and be an entrepreneur, but he manages to keep his priorities in check and that's what makes him a great responsible man. I am grateful for getting to study his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment