Sunday, March 13, 2016
Dream Big For the Right Reasons
This week was another great lesson. Even if my posts start to sound the same, I assure the reader of this blog I am learning something new each week. I can't quite express the gratitude I feel for each new lesson or nugget of truth learned that helps me on my path to achieving my goals and dreams. The main focus for me this week was on an interview I conducted with a local entrepreneur. This was an assignment, but I found it to be very insightful and applicable to my personal life. The things I learned in my time talking with this entrepreneur helped me realize the purpose of why I want a good job. I realized that I want to be successful so that I may provide for a family, and help maintain a good healthy lifestyle. With this in mind it makes choosing a job a little more specific. It causes that a more careful examination be placed upon what we choose for a profession. This is a lesson I can see myself using in day-to-day life. It helps me assess whether or not I am on the right track. God wanted me to have this interview to learn this lesson, and for that I am truly grateful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment