Sunday, February 28, 2016
Never Give Up
This may seem like a somewhat strange post to see for a student studying business, but I feel the lesson I learned this week cannot be overstated or looked over. Never give up. Seemed to be the theme of the material I studied this week. It was very important to me. What I think is interesting is that this lesson was exactly what I needed in my personal life right now. Being an entrepreneur involves all aspects of life, not just being business focused. That's perhaps one of the most crucial lessons I have learned. Entrepreneurs are humans, and as such they can get bogged down by life and other things. Never giving up is just as crucial for an entrepreneur as it is for anyone. Knowing when to get back up and keep enduring is vital to life and business. It is the only sure way of keeping afloat in the world we live in. Putting our faith in God is imperative to staying strong. As I read Jeffery R. Holland's talk and watched his video "Good Things To Come" I was inspired that no matter what life throws at us we can always persevere. This has been the most inspiring lesson I've had. I'll not soon forget the wisdom I have learned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment